- The Valuables platform tokenizes fashionable tweets and places them up for public sale.
- The undertaking seeks to assist influencers monetize social media success by creating new cash streams.
- Elon Musk’s notorious “Doge” tweet is presently the costliest Tweet on the platform.
Share this text
Decentralized social networking platform Valuables has been busy tokenizing fashionable Tweets and placing them up for public sale. Probably the most precious Tweet is one from Tesla founder Elon Musk.
Musk Tweet Price Extra Than $7,000
Customers can now bid on any tweet made by a public Twitter account. If the vendor accepts, the tweet is then minted into an NFT.
This NFT is digitally signed and verified, akin to a collectible baseball card.
The tokens additionally embody the tweet’s metadata, equivalent to when the tweet was posted, what the textual content contents are of the tweet, the timestamp of the tweet, and the digital signature from the creator’s crypto pockets deal with. The metadata lives on Matic Network.
Customers could make counter-offers in 10% increments of the best bid or $1, whichever is greater.
Sellers must sign-in on the Valuables web site through their Twitter account to overview and settle for any bids made on their tweets. The vendor receives 95% of the proceeds in ETH, whereas the remaining 5% goes to the platforms crew as charges.
All gross sales are ultimate. As soon as a tweet has been minted, it could possibly not be minted once more. Nonetheless, tweets will be bought and resold infinitely. At current, customers can’t promote their NFT, however the crew is engaged on this characteristic.
NFTs are gaining traction quickly. Beeple’s “Everydays” NFT assortment fetched a staggering $3.5 million in December 2020.
Tesla Founder Elon Musk Agrees to a Crypto-Based Mars Economy
The CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, replied “Yes” to a thread in AI researcher Lex Fridman’s tweet, which read: “Mars economy will run on crypto.” Though in jest,…
Looking Back on 2020 and 2021 Predictions
Happy New Year from all of us at Crypto.com Research! 2020 was an unprecedented year for the world and for crypto. Before we fully plunge into 2021 predictions, we will…
How to Play Sorare: Beginner’s Guide to Ethereum’s Fantasy…
Sorare is a blockchain-based fantasy soccer game. It leverages the popularity of classic soccer trading cards and fantasy league games, enabling players to trade, enter tournaments, and win prizes with…